Granular Urea 46%:
- Urea is the world’s most important and produced fertilizer it can be used on almost all varieties of plants and crops.
- Created from ammonia synthesis, carbon dioxide and has the highest nitrogen content (46%) that’s why it is the most important nitrogenous fertilizer.
- The main function of urea fertilizer is to provide the plants with nitrogen to promote green leafy growth, make the plants look lush, and it’s necessary for the photosynthesis of plants.
- It is highly water soluble fertilizer, it is more often used as fertilizing solutions.
- For farms who grow crops like corn, strawberries, blueberries and other heavy nitrogen feeders, urea will supply immediate and powerful applications of nitrogen.